We’ve curated tools and resources specifically for Fanatics’ employees. This page will be updated with additional recordings and resources from or referenced during our future engagements. Please bookmark this page and join our mailing list so that you don’t miss a thing!
Please join our mailing list!
We send a message every few weeks and commit to always sharing valuable resources. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Are we choosing compassion and empathy?
- Are we making space for other ways of knowing and doing and disallowing dominant norms that may exclude people?
- Are we intentionally engineering an environment conducive to growth and well-being?
- Are we attentive to whose voices are present or silenced?
- Are we encouraging and listening to diverse perspectives in this space?
- Are we prioritizing others over our egos?
- Are we perpetuating or upholding oppressive behaviors that limit access for traditionally marginalized or minoritized groups?
March 9, 2022
In the March 9, 2022, session recap I share a six-stage, strengths-based growth continuum as a tool for reflecting on each component of the inclusive leadership development model. Watch the webinar and download a free tool.
March 10, 2022
In the March 10, 2022, session recap, I share takeaways, strategies, and resources from a conversation with women in technology on belonging, authenticity, and support. Access the resources and watch the webinar.
March 31, 2022 IDEA event
April 6, 2022
This recorded workshop with engineering and technology directors is a follow-up to an introduction to inclusive leadership and the growth-based continuum. This session challenges participants to consider how to systematize inclusive leadership practices, after first learning what the practices are NOT, and how to prompt ourselves for the outcome we want.
April 7, 2022
This recorded workshop with a group of women in technology teaches us about stress, stress responses in the workplace (with examples of both healthy and unhealthy responses), and five strategies for cultivating resilience in the midst of it all.