We are seeking a consultant to help us host the most amazing virtual workshops. If you answer yes to all of the questions below, you’d be a great fit!
An Engineer Inclusion Zoom Producer will be responsible for the following:
- Log into zoom 30m before start time.
- Helping to Ensure the session runs smoothly
- Troubleshooting users experiencing problems with Zoom
- Support session interactivity: launch of polls, launching whiteboard tools, and providing annotation abilities to participants
- Help keep time checks for activities.
- Monitor the questions coming through the chat and prompt me to address those questions
- Help manage break-out rooms as needed during the sessions. This is particularly important with large groups so that instructors can work in the groups and participants who get kicked out can be shuffled back in as needed.
- Play music before the session and during breaks. I have set playlists with “approved” songs on Amazon Prime.
- Verify live transcript is activated. Pause it, if needed, during breaks when the team is talking.
- Ensure recording (when necessary) is rolling and paused during breaks.
- Conduct real-time internet searches for resources that comes up during the lesson.
- Any additional tasks that add value to the learning environment such as quickly finding mentioned resources and sharing links in the chat.
- Help users rename themselves, as needed.
- Help participants feel valued, included, and encouraged. Call people by name, mention people in the chat, acknowledge any observations that we might miss.
- We contract consultants as 1099 employees delivering work-for-hire
How to apply
To apply, tell us why you think you’d be a great person to do this work. The application is below, but if you are having trouble accessing it, open the application here.
Questions? Contact us!