If you love writing, have a way of making complex things easy to understand, and are deeply knowledgeable about topics of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, then I might have an opportunity for you! I am seeking guest writers and content creators!
Many of my clients are in STEM education and engineering/tech industry, but my readers span many fields and countries and people visit my website to find resources to help them “do the work.” Do you want to help people lead change? I bet you do!
Our primary goals are to inspire awareness and initiate action.
- We Challenge the status quo.
- We Think intersectionally and systemically.
- We Prioritize adding value.
- We Share resources generously.
- We Provide quality service.
- We Operate transparently and authentically.
- We Practice what we preach.
- Posts can reference a publication, or news event, or be research-based musings focused on creating equitable and inclusive environments where marginalized and minoritized people feel valued, affirmed, and that they belong.
- Post content should be broken up with key word heavy headings.
- I prefer for all posts to have specific, actionable takeaways and a discussion/reflection prompt.
- All content should be edited, and I recommend using Grammarly. Best to avoid using passive voice.
- ~ 500-1000 words each
- Though the rate of $150 is the base per article (estimating ~3 hours of work), if you have an idea for a post that warrants more time, then we can discuss it.
- If you write articles for me, you will have author credit, but my company will own the copy, and I will be free to use it however I wish, though I will always give credit to you as the author. If I decide to do something bigger with my website content later on, please trust that I will have your best interest at heart and credit/bonus you appropriately.
What I recommend:
- Propose some article titles you’d like to write, and we can go from there.