Quotes inspire and motivate us. Questions challenge us.
Escape shallow conversations of the weather and to-do lists, and dive deep into dialogue that challenges us to discover more about others and ourselves. Quotes and Questions for Reflection and Dialogue:
- Shepherds you on a path of self-discovery, and
- Sparks meaningful dialogue with partners, dates, colleagues, family, friends, and neighbors.
101 thought-provoking quotes explore seven essential themes, and two unique prompts accompany each quote for meaningful conversation-starters or reflective journaling. In using this book, we hope that you inspire awareness, initiate action, and lead change.
Check out our Youtube playlist with excerpts of the quotes and questions.
Great for group writing and discussion prompts!
Download an Excerpt
Share with us some info, and we’ll share with you an excerpt of the book. It includes one quote and questions from each of the seven themes. After you hit send, check your email for a link to download the file.
By accessing this free resource, you agree to be added to our mailing list. Your information is safe, we rarely send emails, and you can unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!
Applications for this Book
- Daily journaling prompts
- Party conversation starters
- Get-to-know-you prompts for new relationships
- Revitalize conversations with partners and friends
- Meeting ice-breakers
- Dialogue guide while on vacation
- Table topics for family reunions
Ideas for Use
- Work through the book, one page at a time
- Have someone select a number between 1 and 101
- Draw numbers “out of a hat,” or use a random number generator
- Select one quote per theme for a 7 day writing challenge
- Classroom writing prompts