Neuroscience-based Strategies to Reduce Prejudice and Stereotypes
Do you know how prejudice, stereotypes, and bias work in the brain? In this on-demand webinar, “Unraveling Bias in the Brain,” you’ll explore how your brain can work against your best intentions and what you can do to be more kind and inclusive.
Everyone has a brain and everyone has bias. If we use our brains to understand and combat unconscious bias, we can create a more inclusive and just world.
In this course, you will:
- Review some of the barriers to an inclusive and just world.
- Outline 14 key terms to add to or reinforce your vocabulary.
- Examine 8 neural mechanisms in our brains that support prejudice and stereotypes, the underlying functions of bias.
- Identify 9 self-regulation strategies to reduce prejudice and stereotypes.
Together, let’s unravel the bias in our brains.
Group Orders: How it works
Schedule a Virtual Tour
Are you interested in a virtual tour of the curriculum and our learning management system? Find a time that works best for you.
- Licenses are available for individuals (immediate purchase) or discounted for groups (by purchase order).
- Bulk discounts are available if you are interested in purchasing licenses to multiple on-demand courses.
- For educational institutions: This investment is an approved purchase for Carl D. Perkins funds.
- And finally, cost should never be a barrier to learning, so please let me know if you need assistance.